The On The Tools Awards is the premier celebration of construction workers, subcontractors, tools and equipment manufacturers and construction companies from across the UK.
Here's some key reasons why you should nominate:
- To celebrate the success of great tradespeople;
- To reward, celebrate and recognise a member of your team;
- To improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients;
- If your nomination is shortlisted, you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials to encourage;
- Award wins will help you win new business - the awards act as a third party endorsement and all winners receive a winner badge for use in post-event marketing materials to promote this;
- The awards evening is a highlight in the construction calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers from the industry;
- The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts;
- The On The Tools Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
- Award wins raise awareness of your company and create PR opportunities;
- Being an award winning company will help you recruit and retain talent;
- And finally being shortlisted is an excuse to join us at the event for a fantastic night out!
Shortlist Announced, Public Vote Opens
Public Voting Closes